Full Spectrum Cycling #139 – Event Chatter – The Rock Polisher Saga Continues
Show #139 – Sven, JK and Tony talk some schmack, go over some upcoming events and the Rock Polisher Saga continues.
- Relating to Bronk and a State Bicycles Fat Bike
- New lane markings on Van Buren and Holton Bridge!
- The rock tumbler saga continues
- Latest email from Showers Pass shows models on ebikes! Didn’t we just talk about this?
- Movin’ Upstairs
Upcoming Show Guests
- Snow Crown – George or Matt from Broken Spoke
- Hugh Jass – Amelia Kegel – Wheel and Sprocket
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – Dogfish Head Hazy-O
Ooohh-so-juicy Hazy IPA made with FOUR types of oats!
Brewed with truckloads of oats and wheat for a full body, Hazy-O! is then liberally dry-hopped to deliver juicy tropical notes of citrus, mango and pineapple! But the real star is our secret ingredient … oats! This Hazy IPA uses four (yes, four!) types of oats. And you might be thinking, “why so many oats?” Each does something a little different for your sipping experience…
- Malted oats contribute a dreamy cloudiness.
- Rolled oats create a silky mouthfeel.
- Naked oats give a nice toasted and nutty flavor.
- And oat milk, oh the oat milk! The pièce de ré·sis·tance of this glorious IPA provides an amplified haze and mouthfeel.
This foundation of four oat formats creates a target, allowing the beer’s bright and juicy hops to hit the flavorful bullseye. Smooth and refreshing, Hazy-O! drinks like a 5% ABV sipper, even thought it’s a 7.1% ABV powerhouse!