Full Spectrum Cycling #134 – Tony’s Back and He’s Got Stories!
Show #134 – Tony’s back…with stories! Plus, more cycling talk in a show than we’ve had in a long time. Maybe!
- Velosteel hubs arrived!
- Coaster Brake wheels here too!
- Trek Sustainability Report Finds Carbon Frames Produce Nearly 3 Times the CO2 of Alloy
- Trek says 430 miles on bike to save equivalent of what it cost to make the bike
- Kirk in space!
- Milwaukee scooter survey –
Call in to our Voice Mail at 717-727-2453 and ask the guys a question or leave a comment!
Show Beer – It’s Hamm’s
Shit Worth Doin’
- Tonight! – Saint Chris at Shank with Joe Buck Yourself – https://facebook.com/events/s/joe-buck-yourself/314327110481759/
- October 23rd – Milwaukee Tweed Ride, 10th Anniversary – Good City Brewing
- October 30th – Fat Fish Fenton – Webster, WI – The Fenton Lake 106 is a long distance, fat-bike specific course taking riders over miles of multi-surfaces of natural terrain including the Northeast portion of the Namekagon River Barrens.
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!